Our Port Harcourt based client: A private secondary educational institution is looking to hire qualified, experienced IGCSE Subject Certified Teachers with proven track records to fill in for the following subjects:
JOB TITLE: IGCSE Certified Subject Teacher
Our Client Is Looking For Teachers Who Will:
- Develop lesson plans with clear learning and assessment objectives in line with the IGCSE Curriculum.
- Incorporate active learning techniques in lesson plans to help foster independent learning in the students.
- Have decision making, time management and team building skills.
- Work collaboratively with other teaching staff in the development of teaching strategies that foster 21st century skills in students.
- Teach years 7 to 12
- Applicants must possess a minimum of NCE/Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.) in the subject area applied for.
- A minimum of 3 Years post-graduation teaching experience in a British National Curriculum School will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
- Must hold an IGCSE certification with a thorough knowledge of IGCSE Curriculum
- Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for at least 3yrs
How To Apply
To be considered please send your CV/Resume and a Cover Letter clearly explaining your interest and suitability for the role; your salary expectations; along with confirmation of your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Closing date: November 15, 2017