The Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DCTCM) under its Education Tourism Initiative, CLR education consulting, and in partnership with Princewills Trust has officially announced the commencement of the 2021 Vision and Success Opportunity Challenge.
The Vision and Success Opportunity Challenge is a forum created by Princewills Trust, where ambitious young leaders pitch ideas and strategies for furthering their vision and success in life. The challenge is designed to help current Nigerian university undergraduates and postgraduates imagine realistic career models and investigate how to shift from concept to reality while still pursuing their studies.
Backed by an incentive of an all-expenses-paid experiential tour of the city of Dubai for the best ten submissions, the objective of the challenge is to enable Nigerian university undergraduates and postgraduates to envision viable career models and explore how from ideation to practice, while still pursuing their studies.
To participate, contestants are required to develop and submit a business model pitch in the area of their expertise. Such business models may be novel or the offshoot of current research plans. In either case, it needs to be the original work of the contestant and each contestant is required to work solo for this challenge. The challenge will have two rounds which include a reading Pitch Deck round and a presentation Pitch Deck round.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE CHALLENGE
Participants for the challenge must be:
- Undergraduates or postgraduate students registered for the 2021/22 academic year.
- 3rd or 4th year students or post-graduate students.
- Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 for undergraduates and a second-class upper division and above for postgraduate participants.
- Aged between 20 and 30 years old.
- From Rivers State of Nigeria.
- Possess a Nigerian international passport with at least 6 months validity.
For more information on how to participate contact us on: email@example.com